Thursday, August 23, 2007

Discovery - I am A SHOPAHOLIC!

Well there!
I take pride in the fact that clothes are my forte! Wearing, coordinating and looking good!
I have decided not to gloat about the fact that I am, in fact shopping too much!
And so the story goes de da de da de.
In the past 4 months, I have changed in a way I never thought was possible.
realization hitting me so hard, that I almost knocked over, knees shaking, I stood up and made decisions that have been good for me!
Realisation # 1 Moving to Hyderabad is one such decision, the super fast pace of Bangalore was getting to me and so I decided to slow things down and concentrate on work!

Realisation # 2 life is too short to stress about the past, giving up my friends is not worth is, made amends, kept in touch and then continue communicating.

Realisation # 3 I am situationally passive with aggressive people, decided to be more assertive.

Realisation # 4 I am a Shopaholic ;)

Realisation # 5 I am not active listener, I need to listen more carefully now.

Realisation # 6 I have too many thoughts going on in my head, learning to relax.

and thats that for now.

Its been an overwhelming and interesting discovery since I moved into my new role.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home