Friday, March 23, 2007

Contemplating if I am a Shopaholic (16)

And so the story goes dee da dee, dee da dee da dee, dee da dee! Havent updated since I got back from Hyderabad! so Here goes!

From Zync :

  • Pink capris from Gloria Vanderbilt
  • A Zoya white and Green vertical stripes Shirt with a tie up.
  • White corduroy pants.
  • A bright pink half sleeved shirt.

From Westside:

  • A Brown Spaghetti with sequins on the neck line.
  • A black racer back top.
  • A black kurta top with silver embroidery on the neck line.
  • A peach sleeveless top with silver imprint.
  • A blue sleeveless top.
  • A black skirt with beige flowers.

From Commercial Street:

  • A red sleeveless top with beads and sequins on the neck.
  • A brown V neck sleeveless top with embroidery on the neck line.

From Hum India:

  • A pair of TBY jeans.
  • JLo top with diamantes on it.

From Shoppers Stop:

  • Silver Baggit clutch.
  • Flat black and Tan sandals.
  • Black heels with multi coloured Diamantes on em!

Went to Masinagudi for a weekend and thought I would have a memorable time. I did have a memorable time, but not as I had hoped.
And as usual, Yes I scored a goal in my favorite sport at Jungle retreat too!
I bought a green safari top ( outta compulsion as I was running out of clothes!)
And a red jacket from Ooty.
Loads of chocolates.
Marshmallows for Trisha and Aryan
.
This in fact taught me that I should never expect too much. So I have decided to curtail my list; of the dream Knight, because I thought I found him, but then again lost him to The Same Game!

I am writing a song:
Gonna call it ‘The Same Game’

You had your chance, I was prepared, and then you went and played other stakes.
Lost was I in my world, embarking on a different route,
Every time I am with you I tend to look back on what we could.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Contemplating!!? You gotta be kidding! :)

9:54 pm  
Blogger Kabir said...

Lol, i was wonderin if i was reading Paris Hilton's blog... Keep shoppin n be trendy lady!!! Out of fashion n ur outta the world...

11:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home