Monday, January 01, 2007

Contemplating if I am a Shopaholic (12)

Well I had a reason this time!
Went to shop on Christmas and New Year’s Eve!
Since I was at the last phase of the month I decided to keep a budget! ( which I didn’t stick to anyways…)

· A beige Shrug with pink embellishments from Numero Uno.
· A pair of white beaded earrings from Ginger.
· A pink Top from AND ( to Match with the beige Shrug)
· A gipsy brown top from Marks and Spencer.
· A black top by LIFE.( it’s a backless top in a different way!)
· A chocolate brown Shrug Sweater from Westside.

Wore the beige Shrug on Christmas eve. We went to Catholic Club. We had a rollicking inebriated time.

Last night was at Eagleton, Green Indigo, An event organized by my good friend Mirza.
I wore the Black top and the brown sweater.
The rhapsody was complete with great music, good old friends, Bacardi and my trusted Shoes! What better way to spend New Years Eve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home