Monday, June 19, 2006

I am as persnickety as persnickety can get!

There are few things in life that I gain pleasure from, sadistic it may be but true!
  1. Sending culmination points of movies not released yet!
  2. Spamming my colleagues!
  3. Listening to my niece banter on about her life and the boyfriends she has! (we’ll get to that one day!)
  4. Hearing quixotic things about me that send a prickle down my spine!

The first 3 are self explanatory, so the 4th part:
The 1st thing I heard was from Big Moose!

He (used to) call me chocolate mousse, cos I called him BM!

And in our early days of courtship and even 2 years later, he said that he heard bells ringing in his head when he used to see me!

I mean that’s like cho chweet!

Sigh!

Wonder where all the love and affection went away???!!

The 2nd thing I heard was today:

From a UM VO YET ANOTHE VO YEN!

When I was wandering through Orkut, I found cloned faces raising around me.......

I thought I would get lost in that face rush.....but somehow I happened to click on a link.....
When I clicked on that link, there was a name Tamana, I dont know what drove me to click on that......
Now...I just clicked....there was a different profine, not a clone one.....which smell very fresh....I became more inquisitive......
Just went through the profile.....I could see an effort of putting unique answers for all tried and tired questioner in the profile.....
Now I wanted to know more abt this person.........
There was a weblink which opened me a world of beautiful thoughts...without any boundary......

...I was taken away by those transperant world of reality......there was a butter fly with all colors capured in a bubble.....and it didnt take much time for me to realise that
that bubble is it's world.....the wings of dreams were fluttering a breeze of reality........
A butterfly, which can fly as it wish, but would get hurt with even a hard touch......
I felt it.......
and when I told the person abt the bells story!

He says- Good, he (BM) didnt need to dope!!


This is verbatim!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home